Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ava's Blog Entry

So, Ava really wanted to post a blog entry- I'm pretty sure because she watches waaaaay too much of the irritating show "Dog With a Blog" on Disney Channel. 

I can tolerate some shows on Disney channel- Jessie- and even like some others- Good Luck Charlie- but I cannot handle Dog with a Blog or ANT Farm. Overacting and laugh tracks never bode well.  But, I digress.  Here is Ava's blog:

u.a.e trip.


I have some relatives coming to visit but not now.
My friends are kind but sometimes mean like Noah, Harrison, Mariam, Alyazia, Hessa ,Lydia, and Khalid.
I normally play with Noah, Khalid, Harrison, and Lydia.
They are some of my best friends.
But in my old school my best friend was Mari she was by best friend in the world and then I had to leave 

her and come to the u.a.e.

1 comment:

  1. Ava, thanks for sharing! Keep it up! I would love to hear more of your stories. You are so lucky you get the chance to explore another country. Wow!
    Can't wait for you to share all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete